· “Website” means all of the text, data, information, software, graphics, photographs and more that we and/or our affiliates may make available to you, plus our websites and any services, extensions, plug-ins, software, or applications that we may provide to you
· “Users” are the people who have created a MeetPro account
· “Invitees” are people who have scheduled a meeting with a User but may or may not have registered with Bunch.
· “Viewer” is a person who visits the Website but may or may not be a User or Invitee.
3) Information We Collect.
We collect information about you directly from you and automatically through your use of our Website. To help you protect yourself and your information, we encourage you to provide and collect only that information that is necessary for using MeetPro. For example, to schedule a meeting, the only information that is necessary is names, email addresses, date, and time.
Information You Provide.
Bunch collects the following information, either directly from Users, Invitees, or Viewers regarding Users, Invitees, or Viewers.
· Calendar Availability. A User may connect their calendar with MeetPro. Our calendar integration only checks the duration and free/busy status of the events in your calendar so that we don’t book you when you’re busy. We never store details about the appointments in your connected calendar, such as who you are meeting with, their email address, or the meeting title. Although connecting your calendar to our services makes the scheduling process much more efficient, you are not required to connect your calendar to use our services.
· Account and Billing Information. Users provide Bunch with certain information, including name, email address, username, and password, when you set up your account. Our third-party payment processor will collect and store your billing address and card information. We store only the bank name, third-party payment processor card id and the UPI id in our database.
· Marketing Information. Users, Invitees, or Viewers interested in MeetPro’s services may contact us through forms made available on the Website and voluntarily give information such as name, work email, phone number, company, and role. Users, Invitees, or Viewers interested in our newsletter may also submit their name and email addresses to join our mailing list. We may send emails to Users for any feedback, reminders, new features, and/or new updates. Bunch may send some promotional emails to Invitees as well for any feedback, reminders, new features, and/or new updates. We also receive other similar information provided by you if you participate in an event hosted by Bunch or its partners (such as webinars) and in your interactions with our social media accounts.
Information Collected Automatically from You.
· Log & Device Data. When you use MeetPro, our servers automatically record certain information (“log data”), including information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website. This log data may include the web address you came from or are going to, your device model, operating system, browser type, unique device identifier, IP address, mobile network carrier, and time zone or approximate location. We do not link the log data we collect to any other personal information. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you’re using a Mac or PC, or an iPhone or an Android phone. To learn more about what information your device makes available to us, please check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
· Usage Data. When you use our scheduling platform either as a User or an Invitee, we collect certain information about how you use the platform. For example, we collect information on the meeting types our Users use most often, and how many meetings are scheduled each day. We aggregate this information and use it to help us monitor and improve the services, such as to determine which features are most popular amongst our Users, and which features could be added or improved.
· Third-Party Tools. Subject to your consent, opt-out preferences, or other appropriate legal basis where legally required, we use third-party Service Providers such as Google Analytics to provide certain analytics and Viewer interactions services to Bunch in connection with the operation of our Website, including the collection and tracking of certain data and information regarding the characteristics and activities of visitors to our Website. You may opt-out of relevant cookies using opt-out features on their respective websites. We also use Google calendar to provide our services to you. At any point, the User can choose to remove our access to their Gmail calendar from the security tab of their Gmail account.
The said information collected from the users could be categorized as “Personal Information”, “Sensitive Personal Information” and “Associated Information”. Personal Information, Sensitive Personal Information and Associated Information (each as individually defined under this Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 (the “Data Protection Rules”)) shall collectively be referred to as 'Information' in this Policy.
4) How We Use Your Information.
We may use information that we collect about you, including personal data, to:
Provide the Bunch Website Services. We will use your information to provide our Website to you, including to facilitate scheduling; create and manage your account; respond to your inquiries; prevent or address service errors, security, or technical issues; analyze and monitor usage; prevent spam, fraud and abuse on the Website; and for other customer service and support purposes. We use the payment information you provide to us in order to coordinate with banks in case of chargeback and for internal analytics.
Understand and improve our products. We will perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others. We do this to help make our products better and to develop new products.
Communicate with you.
Service-related communications. We may send you service and administrative emails to ensure the service is working properly. We will also email you regarding your calendar appointments. These messages are considered part of the service and you may not opt out of these messages.
Promotional. Subject to your opt-out preference and subscription, we may send you emails about new product features or other news about Bunch or on topics we think would be relevant to you. You may opt out of receiving these communications at any time. For MeetPro Invitees, please be assured that we do not use the email addresses that you enter to schedule a meeting with a Bunch User to send any type of direct marketing. However, you may receive marketing communications if you have used the same email address to sign up for them previously or to manage your account if you are a MeetPro User.
Responding to your requests. We will also use your information to respond to your questions or comments.
Administrative. We may contact you to inform you about changes in your services, our service offering and other important service-related notices, such as changes to the Policy or about security or fraud notices.
Legal Compliance. We may use your information to comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including complying with requests from law enforcement or other governmental authorities, or in legal proceedings involving Bunch.
Other. We also may use your information to manage our business or perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection subject to your consent where legally required.
5) With Whom We May Share Your Information.
We may share Information we collect about you, including personal data, in the following ways:
· With third-party Service Providers, agents, contractors, or government entities. We use other companies, agents, or contractors (“Service Providers”) to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with providing services and communicating with you. We may engage Service Providers to process credit card transactions or other payment methods. We may also engage Service Providers to provide services such as aiding in communications, infrastructure, and IT services; customer service; debt collection; analyzing and enhancing data. These Service Providers may have access to your personal data or other Information to provide these functions.
6) Your Rights and Choices.
Depending on your relationship with Bunch, you may exercise your rights and choices in the following ways:
· Account. If you are a User, you may keep your personal data accurate and complete by logging into the Website to review and update your account information, including contact and billing information, via your account settings page.
· E-mail. As described above, if you do not wish to receive promotional emails from us, you may opt out at any time by following the opt-out link contained in the email itself. Please note that it may take up to ten (10) days to process your request. Please also note that if you opt out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may continue to send to you service-related emails which are not available for opt-out. If you do not wish to receive any service-related emails from us, you have the option to delete your account.
· Cookies. You may also refrain from providing or may withdraw your consent for Cookies via your browser settings. Your browser’s help function should contain instructions on how to set your computer to accept all Cookies, to notify you when a Cookie is issued, or to not receive Cookies at any time. Please keep in mind that certain Cookies are required to authenticate Users as well as perform some actions within Bunch (such as to pay for an event as an Invitee via MeetPro), so to use the Website, some strictly necessary Cookies are required.
· Third-party analytics services. Some of the Service Providers we use provide the ability to opt-out.
· Google Analytics. You may opt out of Google Analytics’ services using the Opt-Out feature on their website. The Google Analytics service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out from Google Analytics service from using your information by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser tool: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
7) Protection of Information.
Bunch understands and acknowledges the importance of security and protection of the personal data provided by and/or collected from the Users. Pursuant to the same, Bunch shall make the best efforts to ensure protection of personal data by use of such security measures and programs that it may deem fit for the purpose. We shall employ best efforts to protect the personal data against any unauthorized, illegal and fraudulent use of such personal data by third parties.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, Bunch shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of the personal data caused to the User, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to an event beyond the control of or attributable to Bunch or a force majeure event.
Bunch shall ensure that the Website shall adopt appropriate encryption and security measures to prevent any hacking of the information of the Users and shall ensure that the User shall not be required or asked to disclose any personal data, which may be prejudicial to the interests of the User. Currently, the content available on the Website is encrypted with AES 256 encryption where the data transfers are secured with HTTPS secured protocols and video content is delivered through HLS protocols.
Bunch shall use the personal data collected from the Users in accordance with applicable laws including but not limited to the IT Act and the rules made thereunder and use the personal data only for the purpose for which it was furnished.
Bunch has appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures in relation to the Website. The servers of the Website are accessible only to the authorized personnel and any Information of the User shall be shared with the authorized personnel only on a need to know basis to facilitate the services requested by the User. Bunch shall endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of a User’s personally identifiable information, however, the transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure by the Website. The User agrees and acknowledges that Bunch shall not be liable for disclosure of any information due to errors in transmission or any unauthorized acts of third parties.
The User agrees and acknowledges that Bunch shall be entitled to share the personal data where such sharing is necessary for the lawful performance of the contractual obligations existing between Bunch and the User and for such purposes as it may deem fit, however, the disclosure of personal data shall be in accordance with this Policy, the IT Act and the rules made thereunder.
8) Legal basis for Processing your Information
Bunch relies on the following lawful basis to process Information, as permitted under applicable law:
· Processing necessary for the negotiation, execution, or performance of contracts
· Processing to comply with legal and regulatory obligations
· Processing in furtherance of our legitimate interests, including our interests to conduct legitimate business activities (such as improving our products and services, to communicate with you, to secure our systems, among other legitimate interests)
· Processing necessary to protect vital interest of a user or any other natural person
· Processing necessary for public interest
· Processing based on your consent
9) Grievance Redressal.
The User may, report a violation or breach of privacy, personal data or identify theft or grievances in relation to the personal data shared, collected, stored or disseminated by Bunch in relation to the Website, to the grievance officer. The details of the grievance officer are as below:
Attn: Mukul Rustagi
Address: 1st Floor, Building No, D8, Block D, Sector 3, Noida, Uttar Pradesh - 201301
Phone Number: +91 9990768749
E-mail Address: [email protected]
10) Updation of Policy.
Bunch reserves the right to change or update this Policy at any time. The User shall be notified of any change to the Policy having the effect of curtailing or limiting the existing User rights under the Policy. Any such changes or updation of the Policy shall be immediately effective upon posting to the Website and your continued use is deemed approval of all such changes.
This Policy shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws in India. You agree that any legal action, lawsuit or other action brought by Bunch, you or any third party to enforce this Policy shall, subject to the arbitration process, be submitted only to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi. Where a dispute arises, the parties involved shall make all reasonable efforts to resolve the dispute through good-faith negotiations. If efforts to amicably resolve any dispute or claim between the parties are unsuccessful within 30 working days from the date of such written notice initiating the dispute, then such dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Policy, shall be referred to an arbitral tribunal comprising of 3 (Three) arbitrators, wherein each party shall appoint one arbitrator and the third arbitrator shall be appointed by the aforesaid two arbitrators. All proceedings in any such arbitration shall be conducted in English. The Arbitration shall be governed by Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 or any other law relating to arbitration in force in India at the relevant time. The seat and venue for arbitration shall be New Delhi. The parties to the dispute shall share the costs equally or in proportion as decided by the arbitrator/ arbitral tribunal. The award rendered by the arbitrator shall be final and conclusive on both the parties, whether or not, despite notice, such parties have taken part in the arbitration, and shall be subject to forced execution in any court of competent jurisdiction.
12) Use of The Website by Children.
While some of our services may require the collection of a Minor or Child’s personal information, we do not knowingly collect such personal information. In the event a Minor or Child utilizes the Website, it is assumed that he/she has obtained the consent of the parent/legal guardian and such use is made available by the parents or legal guardian.
Bunch will not be responsible for any consequences that arise as a result of misuse of our Website, that may occur by virtue of any person including a Minor or Child registering on the Website. Bunch reserves the right to terminate your subscription and/or to refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is discovered that you do not meet the Age Requirements and the consent to use the Website is not given by your parent / legal guardian. We will also take the necessary steps to remove such information from our servers.
If you are a parent / legal guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at [email protected].
If your Child faces bullying, abuse or harassment while availing our services, please contact us at [email protected].
Age Requirements to register and use the website (“Age Requirements”)
If you are a resident of India, then you must have attained at least eighteen (18) years of age, to register and use the website, or else act under parental consent.
If you are a resident of Australia, then you must have attained at least eighteen (18) years of age, to register and use the website, or else act under parental consent.
If you are a resident of Singapore, then you must have attained at least thirteen (13) years of age to register and use the website, or else act under parental consent.
If you are a resident of South Korea, then you must have attained at least fourteen (14) years of age to register and use the website, or else act under parental consent.
If you are a resident of Vietnam, then you must have attained at least sixteen (16) years of age to register and use the website, or else act under parental consent.
13) Data Controller
The "Data Controller" (i.e., Bunch) means the entity that will make the decisions about how your data is used and is responsible for deciding how it holds personal information about you.
Last updated on: 15th February, 2023